Miss Cracker Jack Adult Costume

Miss Cracker Jack Adult Costume

For this and more Adult Costumes CLICK HERE



Rating:
Reviewed by: sassafrass037

Location: Calgary
Gender: Female
Age: 18-25
Visit Frequency: yearly
Title: Great Product!

I was really really pleasantly surprised with this costume. The amterial is really high quality and it fit perfectly! Definitely one of the best costumes Ive bought off of here!! Only thing is isthe hat doesnt fit well but meh im not concerned about that one very much. The costume is great though!


Rating:
Reviewed by: Carmarlan

Gender: Female
Title: Great quality costume!

I really enjoyed this costume! Was nervous ordering online because I couldn't read any reviews so I wasn't sure about the quality and sizing. However, I found it fit true to size (I'm usually a size 4 ... sometimes a 6 ... and I ordered a size small) and the quality was great! It was very cute, fit well, and I'd definitely recommend it. If anything, I'm smaller-chested so it may have been a BIT too roomy up top, but nothing a good padded bra didn't fix. ;-)


Rating:
Reviewed by: Marie414

Gender: Female
Age: 26-35
Visit Frequency: yearly
Title: enjoyed!

Cute costume, really enjoyed wearing it! Got alot of compliments on it! : )


Rating:
Reviewed by: candyraver

Gender: Female
Title: cute
Date: May 23, 2011
I'm 5'6 and 110lb got the XS and it fits prefect. great material and quality for costume but very pricy.


Rating:
Reviewed by: barbiewonder

Gender: Female
Title: Very good Costume

this costume is super fun. It looks exactly how it does in the picture and it fits pretty good to size. im usually a small top and medium bottoms and for a generalized sized product it did pretty good to suit even me. I got a small/medium , and the top is a tad big but the bottoms fit perfectly. The price is a little steep but for the quality of the costume its worth it. Would totally recommend this costume. Looking forward to wearing it for this upcoming halloween :)





For this and more Adult Costumes CLICK HERE